THE 2020–2021 SEASON
Interested in becoming a 2020–2021 Broadway Grand Rapids subscriber? New season ticket packages will go on sale at a later date.
Sign up for the waiting list to be among the first notified when subscriptions are available.
A season subscription has numerous benefits. You can secure prime theater seats and renew those seats year after year. You receive the maximum discount available on tickets and get discounted parking and exclusive offers on fine dining located near DeVos Performance Hall.
- UPDATED! No-Fee Payment Plan: Break up the cost of your subscription payment into four equal monthly installments automatically charged to your credit card. Beginning this season, there is no additional fee to participate!
- Flexibility: Easily exchange* your tickets into another performance of the same show with no additional fee should a conflict arise.
- Priority Access: Subscribers get first access to purchase tickets to Special Event MANNHEIM STEAMROLLER CHRISTMAS!**
- NEW! Online Ticket Management: Subscribers will be able to manage their tickets online with Account Manager, including the ability to download mobile tickets, exchange seats, purchase additional tickets, and transfer tickets. Subscribers will be notified via email when these benefits are available.
- NEW FOR RENEWING SUBSCRIBERS! Online Upgrades: Renewed subscribers will have the ability to change their seating location or performance day/time online BEFORE subscriptions go on sale to the public for the 2020–2021 season.
- NEW! Mobile Ticketing: Starting with the 2020–2021 season, subscribers will have the option to select mobile tickets, putting your tickets on your smartphone. Mobile tickets are the safest and most convenient way to manage your tickets!
- Free Lost Ticket Replacement: Misplace your printed tickets? We will reissue them at no cost.
- Dining Discounts & Parking Privileges: Be rewarded with special perks downtown. Subscribers receive coupons for nearby restaurants and exclusive parking discounts per show at the Monroe/Lyon Ellis Parking ramp.
- Renewable Seats: Your same subscription seat locations can be renewed year after year, securing your prime seats for seasons to come.
- NEW! Optional Easy Renewal Program: When renewing or purchasing a subscription, you have the option to join Season Ticket Automatic Renewal (STAR) to have your subscription automatically renewed every year – starting with the 2021–2022 season. There is no risk in joining. We offer a full money-back guarantee prior to the applicable season subscription renewal deadline. ‡
Subscription Package Policies
Please note the following:
- The deadline for 2019-2020 season subscribers to renew their seats was Friday, May 15, 2020.
- After the Renewal Deadline has passed, subscribers who renew their current seats will receive an email invitation to make changes to their seats, if desired. This invitation will include detailed instructions, along with the specific day and time that online upgrades become available to you.
- You must have a valid email address to participate. Please be sure the email on your account is correct and current.
- New subscription orders are not available at this time and will be available for purchase online and over the phone at a later date. To be among the first in line to purchase a new subscription, join the waitlist.
- Purchase of subscriber additional tickets to package shows will not be available immediately. Information will be sent to the email address on file at a later date.
How to Subscribe
EASY WAYS TO RENEW
- Renew Online
- By phone
- Subscriber Hotline: 1-866-928-7469 (Mon – Fri, 9AM – 5PM)
- In Person
- Drop by Broadway Grand Rapids with the invoice in your renewal packet
- By Mail
- Send the invoice in your renewal packet to Broadway Grand Rapids
Broadway Grand Rapids
122 Lyon St. NW
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503
Mon – Thu, 9AM – 5PM
Fri, 9AM – 4PM
2020-2021 Season Line-Up
Renewing subscribers have the option to choose a 5-show package or add WICKED to make it a 6-show package.
New subscribers will enjoy a 6-show package, including WICKED; 6-show package pricing starts at $271.
Plus, subscribers have priority access** to our one night only Special Event!
MANNHEIM STEAMROLLER CHRISTMAS BY CHIP DAVIS (Special Event) | NOV 30, 2020
Subscription performances are noted on the event page for WICKED.
Devos Performance Hall
*Subject to availability. The difference must be paid when exchanging into a higher priced seating location or performance. Some restrictions apply. Please note: ticket exchanges for WICKED must be completed no later than 72 hours prior to your performance. Ticket limits, subscriber ticket exchanges and access to additional tickets will be restricted for DEAR EVAN HANSEN (more information to follow).
**You must renew or purchase a subscription before you can purchase tickets for Special Events. Seats will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. The ticket limit for Special Events is eight (8) per account, name, billing address or credit card. Any tickets purchased over the limit will be cancelled without notice.
‡Full refund must be requested on or before the applicable subscription renewal deadline.
Any requests for adjustments to the season subscription standard benefits or show offerings must be completed by the season subscription renewal deadline Friday, May 15, 2020 and are limited to one request per subscription account per season. After the renewal deadline only the benefits associated with the package will be offered.
Prices, shows, dates, schedules, venues and artists are subject to change without notice. Depending on production requirements, seating may occasionally become available in the orchestra pit without notice. All sales are final. No Refunds. Season Subscriptions and all Tickets and Additional Tickets purchased under any Subscription, are subject to the Broadway Across America® Standard Season Subscription Terms and Conditions posted on our website at BroadwayAcrossAmerica.com/SubscriberTerms. By purchasing a Season Subscription, you agree to such Terms and Conditions.