Subscribe to the 2019-2020 Season
A season subscription has numerous benefits. You can secure prime theater seats and renew those seats year after year. You receive the maximum discount available on tickets and get discounted parking and exclusive offers on fine dining located near DeVos Performance Hall.
Benefits of Subscribing
- Super Savings: Subscribers receive discounts of up to 20% off, including most Special Events.
- Easy Payments: Take advantage of our Easy Pay four-installment opportunity and spread your subscription payment evenly over four consecutive months. (Payment plan option is available until August 1)
- The Best Seats in the House: Order now to secure your prime seats for the entire season.
- VIP Access: Secure tickets to special events before the general public.
- Free lost-ticket replacement: Can't find your tickets? We're happy to reissue them at no cost.
- No-fee ticket exchanges: Change of plans? We’ll move your tickets to a more suitable date within the same production (based on the best availability). Ticket exchanges can be made at no charge up to 48 hours before the performance. Exchanges for Hamilton are not guaranteed.
- Amazing discounts & privileges: Provide your e-mail address to receive advance notice of extra performances and discounts. Receive downtown parking and restaurant discounts with your season tickets.
- Parking: Subscribers receive exclusive parking discounts per show at the Monroe/Lyon Ellis Parking ramp.
How to Subscribe
- Renewing or purchasing online renew/purchase online
- By phone: Call (616) 235-6285
- In person: Drop by Broadway Grand Rapids
- By Mail: Send the 2019-2020 Order Form to:
Broadway Grand Rapids
122 Lyon Street
NW Grand Rapids,
Subscription Package Policies
Due to the customer demand for the 2019-2020 Season, please note these seating priority policies. We hope to ensure all subscribers have an equal opportunity to experience these extraordinary events.
- Renewing subscribers from 2018-2019 have the opportunity to retain their seats now. The final day for renewals is Friday, March 8.
- New subscription orders will be taken at the Broadway Grand Rapids Box Office in person only beginning on April 1 at 10am.
- New subscriptions will be taken by phone or online beginning April 8. All new orders will be filled on a first come, first served basis and subject to availability.
- Purchase of additional tickets to any shows will not be available immediately. Information on additional ticket sales will be announced at a later date.
The 2019-2020 Season Line-Up
5 Show Season Ticket Prices
Devos Performance Hall