Be smart. Be safe. Buy from an Official Ticket Source.
Broadway Grand Rapids is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing the highest quality Broadway touring shows to Grand Rapids. A great experience at the theater is built on trust and exceptional customer care which is why BGR recommends that you only purchase tickets directly from Broadway Grand Rapids or Ticketmaster. When you tickets are legit, you can count on the best seating, service and prices to make the most of your experience.
Broadway Grand Rapids Official Ticket Source: Broadwaygrandrapids.com or Ticketmaster.com
By phone: 616-235-6285
In person: Broadway Grand Rapids Box Office: 122 Lyon NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Box office hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
DON’T BE FOOLED BY LOOK ALIKE SITES
When tickets are purchased from unofficial sources:
- You pay more than face value.
- Your tickets may not be real.
- Your tickets can not be replaced when lost or stolen.
- We cannot contact you with crucial information on show cancellations, time changes, road closures or traffic updates, upcoming shows or other useful information.
- You are not directly supporting a non-profit organization.
- You are contributing to a practice that makes it harder for true fans to see their favorite shows without paying a premium charge.
Tickets purchased from unofficial sources are done so at a risk. By purchasing only from an official source, you are assured that the ticket you receive is valid and is being sold to you at current face value.
Please take a minute to watch our short video on the risks of purchasing tickets from unauthorized sources.