The Book of Mormon
The New York Times calls it “the best musical of this century.” The Washington Post says, “It is the kind of evening that restores your faith in musicals.” And Entertainment Weekly says, “Grade A: the funniest musical of all time.” Jimmy Fallon of the Tonight Show calls it “Genius. Brilliant. Phenominal.” It’s THE BOOK OF MORMON, the nine-time Tony Award® winning Best Musical.
This outrageous musical comedy follows the misadventures of a mismatched pair of missionaries, sent halfway across the world to spread the Good Word. Now, with standing-room-only productions in London, on Broadway, and across North America, THE BOOK OF MORMON has truly become an international sensation.
Contains explicit language.
- Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 7:30pm
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 7:30pm
- Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 7:30pm
- Friday, March 22, 2019 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 8:00pm
- Sunday, March 24, 2019 - 1:00pm
- Sunday, March 24, 2019 - 6:30pm
Grand Rapids engagement is welcomed by Extend Your Reach; Paul Goebel Group; The Waters Center.