Important Season Ticket Holder Information Regarding Hamilton
Additional Tickets and Exchanges are available from October 16-November 1, 2019.
Season Ticket Holders can now purchase up to eight (8) additional Hamilton tickets per account and have the opportunity to exchange seats to a different performance.
There is also an exciting new option for you to easily and efficiently manage your Hamilton tickets online. You will be able to view a seating map with exact seating locations when purchasing additional tickets or exchanging seats. Season Ticket Holders will be receiving an email with a window when they can access the new online account manager. Once the email is received, please follow the instructions below.
Access the Broadway Grand Rapids online account manager for Hamilton
- On the BGR Hamilton Ticketmaster website, select Sign in/Sign up in the top right and use the “Forgot Password” link.
- An email will be sent to the email you provided to reset your password.
- Your personalized account information will be readily available where you can add tickets to your account or exchange them.
Other ways you can purchase additional tickets or exchange your season seats
- Call Broadway Grand Rapids at 866-928-7469 (M-F 9:00AM-5:00PM)
- Visit our staff in person at the BGR Box Office located at 122 Lyon NW in Grand Rapids.
- Hours for Hamilton ticket exchanges and additional purchases are M-F 10:00AM-4:00PM.
Don’t delay. Additional ticket purchases and exchanges may not be available after November 1, 2019.
Please note: YOUR original season tickets are scheduled for Week One. If you need to exchange tickets to a different week, your Subscriber pricing will be honored for the performances the first two weeks of the engagement: January 21-February 2, 2020. If you want to exchange your season tickets into Week Three: February 4-9, 2020, tickets may be subject to an additional cost.
All additional sales and exchanges are final.
This opportunity is for season ticket holders only and is non-transferrable.